Thursday, October 27, 2011

Road Trip Episode: Stitches East 2011


Wendy gives you a short slideshow presentation of her trip to Stitches East, along with commentary about her favorite Stitches vendors this year. Links to all vendors available at www.knit1heartoo.blogspot.com.

  Show Notes:

Habu Textiles (unusual yarn)
Allison Sarnoff, the Knit Princess (comic book and superhero-themed patterns)
String Theory Yarn (Wendy's favorite yarn)
Purrfectly Catchy Designs (amazing sock blockers)
Leslie Wind (handcrafted jewelry)
Erin Lane Bags (gorgeous project bags and needle organizers)
Bijou Basin Ranch (luxury yarns)
Miss Purl (stitch markers and tins)
Malabrigo (mmmm....Malabrigo)
Mocha's Fiber Designs (yarn and fiber)

5 comments:

Enid said...

Wendy, I am so glad you had stills!!! I was drooling over them, moving pics would've made me flood the PC. :))

folksmith said...

Enid, love your comment, ditto for me. Can't wait to see the things you purchased.

Enid said...

Oh Lord, Folksmith, I didn't think of us being shown the stuff!!!!! I better get out my supply of old towels to place around me, and binoculars 'cos I won't be safe near the screen. :))

folksmith said...

Yippee! Can't wait to watch the new episode.

folksmith said...

where can i find the instructions for the cotton baby bib? not in the show notes.